Founder Christopher Long
About BodEquipTM MinistriesFounded by online ministry veteran Christopher Long, BodEquip Ministries exists to provide resources to help equip the entire Body of Christ to live in the fullness of all that's available for us through Jesus.
The chief goal of this ministry is to help raise the understandings and practical experience of believers so that a better witness will be showcased for unbelievers and hopefully bring many more people into the Kingdom. This ministry is meant to transcend denominational lines and be helpful for all believers in Jesus Christ regardless of denominational affiliation or label.
Statement of FaithBodEquip Ministries joins with believers throughout church history in supporting the beliefs found in the Apostle's Creed.
This ministry also specifically believes:
- That the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God and is what we should base our lives upon. (1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- That there is one God eternally existent in triune nature as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, John 10:29-30, Ephesians 4:4-6, Genesis 1:1-2, Colossians 1:16-20)
- That sin entered the world through Adam's disobedience and separated all people from God. This is what God addressed at the cross: reconciling all things back to Himself. (Romans 5:19, 2 Corinthians 5:19, Colossians 1:19-20)
- That Jesus, as the Son of God, fulfilled all prophecy about Messiah, including the virgin birth. He kept the law perfectly and therefore was sinless and without spot, making His sacrifice acceptable to God. He died on the cross, was buried, and is now risen from the dead and seated at the right hand of the Father. (1 Peter 1:18-21, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- That it is through our faith in Jesus Christ alone that we accept the gift so graciously given and are reconciled to God, become a "born again" creation, and receive eternal life. (Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6, 2 Corinthians 5:17, John 3:16)
- That the only righteousness that is acceptable to God is the righteousness of Jesus, which we gain through our faith in Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. (Galatians 2:20-21, Galatians 5:4, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- That God is a gracious and loving God that isn't just waiting for people to "mess up" so He can get us, but rather the sacrifice of Jesus confirms Who God really is as One that cares about us and loves us deeply. (John 3:17, Romans 5:8, John 1:16-17, Ephesians 3:19)
- That nothing is impossible with God and everything that people could have need of has been made available to us through the sacrifice of Jesus and our faith. (Matthew 19:26, Romans 1:16-17, 2 Peter 1:3-4, Mark 9:23)
- That Jesus came that we might not only have life, but have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
- That Jesus commissioned His followers to preach the gospel to all nations, make disciples & baptize them, and that believers have authority to cast out demons and lay hands on the sick. (Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:15-18, Luke 10:19)
- That Jesus will one day return to this earth and His return could occur any time. (Revelation 22:20)
Ministry PrinciplesBodEquip Ministries also strives to operate in accordance with certain principles delineated below:
- The heart and motivation behind BodEquip Ministries is love and to share with others to help them and bless them in Jesus' name. Period! The motivation isn't to get rich or powerful or popular, but to be a blessing.
- BodEquip Ministries does not resort to strong-arm manipulation tactics (even in a "spiritual sense") to get people to give. Giving is definitely encouraged, but you aren't going to purposely be made to feel guilty here if you don't. BodEquip trusts the Lord for Him to put on people's hearts to help support and partner financially. This ministry has been dedicated to Him. In order to really accomplish all that's within vision to accomplish does mean support is needed. But this ministry isn't going to try and make that happen with strong-arm, gimmicky means.
- You will not receive any marketing emails/texts or be put on some ministry partner contact list unless you specifically agree to this in some fashion. With many ministries, simply contacting or purchasing a product means you automatically get added to a contact list even when no option was provided for you to choose to be or not to be on such a list. It seems to be a common ministry practice, but not for this one...